Countryside rambler on 1.64 acre. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath private rambler features alder doors/mill work throughout. Fabulous cook's kitchen complimented by a large island and granite counter tops, knotty birch cabinets. Large master bedroom with twin walk-in closets and soaking tub in master bath. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind-space near I-5, Tumwater schools and shopping, look no further. Wonderful manicured lot setting, mostly fenced, sprinkler system, dog run. Gardeners can have the garden of their dreams! Extra graveled parking in back with back entry, great spot for shop or studio! RV electric hookup (30 amp/50 amp/120 amp). Awning covered patio with hot tub. Heat pump. All meticulously maintained! Come see this beauty!!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,264 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,264 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Individual Well
Michael T Simmons El
A G West Black Hills
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price