Financing fell through - back on market. Check out this well cared for home. Some (not all) features include: beautifully landscaped, low maintenance front yard w sprinklers; locked mailbox; 3 car tandem garage (RV & cleanout) w 2 bonus rooms-shop?, cave? & lots of storage in attic; 3 lrg bedrooms, 2 full baths (5 pc & 2016 jetted, walk-in tub); ht pump; 65 gallon ht wt tank (2016); pellet stove; lrg kitchen w stainless appl; fenced, private backyard w storage shed, patio & wired for hot tub.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
0.2067 sq. ft
1,792 sq. ft
1,792 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
Lydia Hawk Elem
River Ridge High
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Jetted Tub,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Irrigation,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle