Fantastic home and location situated on almost an acre. Well maintained single story home has the room you need for whatever your heart desires. Primary bedroom features en suite, walk in closet and is on the opposite side of home which gives separation from rest of bedrooms. Primary bedroom leads to deck and spacious back yard. Back bedrooms have original refinished hardwood floors. Home features AC for those warm summer days and wood fireplace insert to keep you cozy during the long winter months. Back yard features tool shed and wood storage area along with plenty of room for a shop or ????? New 4 bed septic is complete and $1000.00 landscape credit will be applied to help redo the area affected by new septic. NO HOA!!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,765 sq. ft
1,765 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Septic System, Electricity Available
Evergreen Forest Ele
River Ridge High
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price