Welcome home to the well-established neighborhood of Nottingham. Home features 3 BR+den/office, new carpet & oak floors. Formal LR w/gas fireplace & dining room w/built-inâ€™s & coffered ceilings. Beautifully updated kitchen w/casual dining area opens into a family room w/a gas fireplace. Large master suite features a walk-in closet & a gorgeous 5 Piece MB. You will be impressed by the mature landscaping on this large corner lot. Fully fenced backyard is perfect for entertaining. Olympia Schools!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
0.2926 sq. ft
2,635 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 2. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, Lease/Purchase, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle