Adorable 3-bedroom home on a quiet, dead-end street w/ cul-de-sac on the Westside. Vaulted ceilings with skylights and amazing, new kitchen with granite countertops, new appliances, and soft-close cabinetry for hosting your POST-Covid parties. Very functional layout with family, living, and dining rooms that flow seamlessly together. Newer roof, AC for the heat, and well maintained throughout. An awesome deck with solar and string LED lighting and greenspace create a remarkably peaceful backyard. A storage shed, huge crawl space with additional dry storage and 2 car garage. Minutes to Vic's, I5, and all Westside amenities. This one is going FAST!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,366 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,366 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price