Amazing opportunity for a live/work or rental investment on the east side of Olympia. This fully restored 5 bed, 1.75 bath craftsman home is on the National Historic Register and comes with a 5+ year special tax valuation! Lower level converted to state of the art office space perfect for medical offices, massage practitioners, or anyone needing a clean and accessible practitioner space. All 4 ADA accessible offices have individual heat and AC, 3 are plumbed. Lower level also has reception area ready for welcoming your clients. House features restored double-paned wood windows , original hardwood floors, new counters in kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Situated on a beautiful lot w/grapevines & lovely garden and outdoor gathering space.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
2,872 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,872 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Softwood
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Fir/Softwood,Hardwood,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio. Alley,Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, See Remarks
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price