This fully-fenced, 24 acre farm offers a touch of everything; privacy, Mt. Rainier view (back property), a pond, hay fields, garden space, fruit trees (apples, plums, pears), nostalgic barn, animal pens, picnic area, shop w/ wood burning stove, multiple outbuildings . . . The home includes the main suite/ walk-in closet on main floor, a spacious kitchen w/ vaulted ceiling, STUNNING Curly Maple solid wood cabinets (local tree harvest), eating area w/ wood burning stove. Walk-in Pantry. Fam. room w/ electric fireplace. Laminate wood & tile floors throughout. Upstairs includes 2 large bedrooms (one w/ walk-in closet), full bath & office or 4th bdrm. Roof replaced in 2016. Home wired for generator, plumbed for propane (propane cookstove).
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,978 sq. ft
1,978 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane,Wood,Individual Well
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,High Tech Cabling,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,None.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Stable. Open Space.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price